RULES FOR COMPUTER USERS:
(Effective January 2017)
- Please leave all food and drinks at the checkout desk.
- Please sign up for a time slot for computer users. The sign-up sheet is by the printer by the checkout desk.
- There is a 30 minute time limit for computer use if others are waiting for the computer.
- Patrons using computers to work on employment, school, or other scholastic research take precedence over game playing.
- There is a limit of two persons per computer.
- Computer copies are 15 cents per page for black & white, 25 cents per page for color. Please pay the librarian for your copies you print.
- Please respect the computer users who are seated next to you. Keep your conversations reasonably quiet.
- The librarian on duty has the authority to end a computer session at any time.
- Failure to comply with these rules can result in the loss of computer privileges in the library.
~ Reviewed on 7-8-14 (Shelly Wirtz, Director)
~ Revised on 6-16-2017 (Shelly Wirtz, Director)
~ Reviewed on 6-9-2020 (Shelly Wirtz, Director)